If a reservation is cancelled prior to 30 days before the arrival date, there is a cancellation fee of 25% of the advanced deposit. If a reservation is cancelled within 30 days of the arrival date, the cancellation fee is equal to the full amount of the advanced deposit.
- Check in time is 3PM. Check out time is 11AM. Late check outs are not permitted in-season and require permission in the off-season (additional fee applies).
- All rooms include Heating, Air Conditioning, TV, Mini Refrigerator, safe, microwave, and coffee maker.
- Wireless Internet, computer access and complimentary coffee are available in the hotel Lobby.
- First Floor Rooms are dog friendly in the off-season (additional fee applies). Maid service can only be offered if your dog is crated. No other pets besides dogs are permitted on property. Dogs will be denied access at check in if not booked into the appropriate room type and the time the reservation is made or if booked into a reservation made in-season when we do not allow dogs.
- We do not guarantee parking at the resort.
- Pool, deck and beach areas are 21 and older on club nights. No guests under 21 will be granted access to these areas when our night club is open.
- We do not provide beach accessories; chairs, umbrellas, etc…
- Beach towels are available to rent for a deposit of $10 per towel.
- We make every effort to satisfy specific room requests; however, we cannot guarantee specific rooms numbers or side by side bookings
- Complimentary beach badges available in-season (refundable cash deposit required)
- Poolside Palm Grill and Tiki Bar open May – September. Off season hours vary. Dinner restaurant, sushi bar and martini bar open mid-June until Labor Day Sunday.
- Music is played daily by the pool. Our nightclub is open on certain nights, featuring bands and DJs. Music is also played during wedding receptions and special events. Please refer to our website for our music schedule, dates are subject to change. Please be warned that oceanfront rooms are located directly above these areas and the music will be heard and felt in these rooms. We do not recommend oceanfront rooms for those traveling with children.
- The Sea Shell Resort and Beach Club provides a beautiful setting for weddings and special events. In an effort to provide our wedding couples and special event guests with an exclusive setting, parts of the resort, including some food and beverage outlets as well as partial use of the pool and beach area, may be closed during these events.
- The sea Shell Resort and Beach Club does not offer an elevator on property. All second floor rooms are accessed via staircase only. This includes second floor deluxe, oceanfronts & our suites.
- Deluxe King rooms are rated for two guests only. These rooms do not have space for a cot.